Here are some pictures of my motorcycle project I completed in Spring 2018. This is a 2007 Kawasaki EX250F7F (a.k.a. Ninja 250R). It was a great bike before, but I was never fond of how it looked, and it needed some maintenance work and upgrades. I am happy with how it turned out.

What I started with. Tribal flames aren’t really my jam.
The second picture is the finished product, as is tradition.
Sawed off the back of the frame. No going back now!
Cleaning the carbs. I used carb cleaner spray, a single copper strand from a lamp wire, and a Pine Sol soak (really).
Adjusting the valve clearances. I’m glad I won’t have to do this again for a while.
Frame reassembly and wiring are coming together.
Rebuilding the front suspension. Bless this mess.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *